At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as .NET developer and build high performance .NET applications applications. You will be responsible for the design and development of products from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. A solid understanding of the .NET ecosystem and proficiency with C# is required.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, dedicated, shares our passion for high-quality work and is good at “getting things done“.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications with various .NET framework components and you will cooperate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Develop reusable, testable and maintainable client-server applications and modules based .NET/C#, WPF, WCF
- Specify, implement and document architectures and designs
- Ensure code quality through automatic testing, analyse requirements and estimate implementation efforts
- Implement user dialogues (“recipes” and, possibly, result view plots)
- Optimize UI design and implementation via WPF/Infragistics
- Define, build, evolve and refactor software architectures and specifications
- Document your ideas and introduce them to the customer
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with C# (min. 3 years) with good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Exceptional knowledge of client-server applications, WCF and .NET
- Experience with software architecture, code reviews, and design patterns
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, multithreading, and MS SQL server are a plus
- Experience with requirements specification, architecture documentation, agile methods and/or test driven development is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Solid understanding of .NET multithreading and C# concurrency patterns, basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR) and its limitations
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and delivering what you committed to
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), fluency in German is a plus
- Willingness to contribute to the digitalminds.io community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)