Accountant as minijob
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to providing exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionate about supporting YOUR passion.
Are you the one we are looking for and we don't even know it? Tell us! We are always open to getting in touch with exceptional people who want to help us bring digitalminds.io to the next level.
Are you someone who’s working proactively, is customer-focused, and has a can-do attitude? You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, do you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values? Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to delivering high quality in time.
What you'll be responsible for
- You are the master of our numbers
- Check incoming invoices, issue invoices to our clients and Monitor our monthly transactions
- Perform regulatory reporting processes for various legal entities
- Apply financial acumen to resolve a wide-range of issues
- Apply technical knowledge to complete assignments
- Interface with other areas of the company that prepare and process accounting entries
- Participate in various special projects and assist in developing solutions
What you bring to the table
- Successfully concluded commercial training, ideally as assistant tax consultant or financial accountant
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on commitments
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts