Accounting Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Accounting Intern (or working student) who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the operations of our company.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. You will work with our management to manage our financial processes. The internship should last between from 3 - 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
- Perform regulatory reporting processes for various legal entities
- Apply financial acumen to resolve a wide-range of issues
- Apply technical knowledge to complete assignments
- Interface with other areas of the company that prepare and process accounting entries
- Participate in various special projects and assist in developing solutions
- Help us build Europe’s leading tech talent network
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently studying business, economics, accounting, finance or a related discipline at a accredited university
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on commitments
- Previous internship or work experience a plus
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin or work remote
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts