At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as a Freelance AngularJS Developer. Your primary focus will be to implement mobile and desktop web apps for clients. Your main duties will include conceptualising the client's needs, creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
Working with visual and interaction designers you implement visual designs with high cross-browser compatibility. You will collaborate with back-end developers and integrate RESTful APIs. A thorough understanding of all of the components of client's platform and infrastructure is required.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
What you'll be responsible for
- Building modern, maintainable and reusable high-quality code
- Developing front-end components / widgets using Angular
- Ensuring high performance and compatibility on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the visual designer, other front-end developers, product managers and yourself
- Cooperating with back-end developers in building the RESTful API
- Versioning code, integrate continuously and build new tools
- Conceptualising your client's requirements and manage their expectations
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders on a daily basis
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with web markup and pre-processing, including HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, templating/JSX
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive hands-on experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing fluid visual effects
- Ability to create custom, general use modules and components which extend core AngularJS
- Deep understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user input on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Architecting and automating the build process for building, integration and deployment
- Writing extensive documentation, unit and integration (e2e ) tests
- Passion for quality, reliability, and delivering what you committed to
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), fluency in German is a plus
- Willingness to contribute to the digitalminds.io community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
What we offer you
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)