At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as C# developer and build high performance .NET applications applications. You will be responsible for design and development, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Therefore, a solid understanding of .NET ecosystem and proficiency with C# is required.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, dedicated, shares our passion for high-quality work and is good at “getting things done“. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications with various .NET framework components and you will cooperate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Develop product modules
- Develop client-server applications based .NET/C#, WPF, WCF
- Specify, implement and document architectures and designs
- Ensure code quality, analyse requirements and estimate implementation efforts
- Implement user dialogues (“recipes” and, possibly, result view plots)
- Optimize UI design and implementation via WPF/Infragistics
- Automate integration tests via NUnit and and custom framework
- Automate UI tests via an own framework
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient with C# (min. 3 years) with good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Extensive experience with .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiarity with various concepts of MVC (ASP.NET, Nancy), ORM (ADO.NET Entity Framework) and REST (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Solid understanding of .NET multithreading and C# concurrency patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR) and its limitations
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge about various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience to manage customer requirements, expectations and scope
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)