Campaign Manager Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Campaign Manager (intern or working student) in Berlin, who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the recruiting process of our company.
You will work with our Talent Team to source and engage the best candidates for our clients. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. The internship is paid and should last 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week during your studies.
- Manage marketing campaigns for various stakeholders (applications, clients, partners, etc.)
- Communicate with applicants, clients, and other stakeholders on various online platforms, via phone, or video conference
- Ensure excellent stakeholder experience and friendly communication
- Participate in campaign management meetings to align hiring needs amongst entire team
- Analyse and report campaign success and derive impact on future campaigns
- Use innovative software tools and automation to continuously improve the effectiveness of your daily work
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years of studies in Business Administration, Economics, Business IT, Intercultural Management, or a similar field
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent German skills (verbal and written) are a plus
- Willingness to multi-task and manage concurrent requirements
- Passion for online tools and automation
- Initiative to clarify requirements and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work independently
- German is a plus
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts