At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as a Freelance Data Scientist, who will analyse large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help our clients build their business. You should be passionate about identifying patterns and apply unusual methods to increase the customer's benefits. You will be tasked with building models to address business problems of our clients. You use machine learning applications to understand a large amount of data and you are not afraid to try something new.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
- Collaborate with the client and it's stakeholders to identify analysis potential
- Understand and analyse the mined data
- Identify usable data sources and automate collection processes
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Develop A/B testing schemes to monitor the performance
- Define and implement solutions and strategies to business challenges in collaboration with clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Master in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or similar fields
- 4+ years of working experience in data analysis
- Proven record of problem-solving ability
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Expertise in using machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and deliver what you committed
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Willingness to contribute to the GetTechTalent community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
- Access to exciting remote projects (agile)
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- A community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks Work with renown startups and corporations
- Support to become a freelance Pro
- Help to build your personal brand