Entrepreneur in Residence
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? We are looking for a tech-savvy Entrepreuner to join our Team and help us in building a strong network of IT professionals across Europe.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to delivering high quality in time.
What you'll be responsible for
- Engage in business development actives (e.g, build client relationships, manage marketing activities, attend fairs, etc.)
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Engage with clients and freelancers to nurture new business
- Support product development and process automation activities, to continuously increase stakeholder experience and happiness
- Manage contracting processes with talents and clients (signing, extensions, etc.)
- Extend our existing partner network
- Support recruiting of top tech talent
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's or Master degree, commercial education or equivalent
- 2-3 years of working experience in the field of management, consulting, operations or similar
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organisation skills and pragmatic working methods
- Great communication skills as well as (near) native English and German (written and spoken) are mandatory
- Experience with digital tools (e.g,. Trello, GDocs, GSheets, Airtable)
- Digital- and/or tech-background are a big plus
- You share our values: reliability, high-quality, persistence, and trust
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts