At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our Management Team is building Europe’s leading tech talent network and needs your process- and project-oriented support. Passion for digital products, fast implementation and efficient use of resources is what makes our Management Team outstanding. It keeps our network thriving, enabling our clients to implement unprecedented digital strategies, products, services, and ventures with the best digital minds.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? We are in search of an Executive Assistant to support our Management Team in day-to-day activities. As an Executive Assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. Reporting to the General Manager, you will play a critical role in the overall support and management assistance to the site and its leadership community. Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to deliver high quality in time.
- Manage monthly accounting and finance activities
- Organize meetings, events, meetings, and conferences
- Prepare minutes of meetings and assist with meeting follow-ups
- Develop presentations and agendas for site visits, quarterly organisation meetings.
- Act as a door opener for booking client meetings and promoting events
- Ensure efficient calendar management
- Build working relationships with GetTechTalent team members worldwide
- Respond to incoming inquiries and prepare proposals, letters and other documents
- Preparation and coordination of legal documents and communication with all relevant parties
- Assist with planning and organisation of external and internal events
- Provide general administrative support for projects - administration of rolloff, sending contracts
- Manage office infrastructure and supplies
- Prepare expense reports for management team members
- Support management with various administrative tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Maturity, discretion and professionalism
- Dynamic, friendly, and international environment
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Possibility to grow your existing skills
- Personal feedback and coaching
- Start-up feeling