At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Join us as a Freelance Front-End Developer and combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be responsible for translation UI/UX wireframes to code that will deliver visual aspects of the application. As a bridge between between graphical design and technical implementation you’ll take an active role of defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Your primary responsibility will be creation of visual elements of application and you will cooperate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
- Build new, reusable, and high-quality code
- Develop front-end components / widgets using ReactJS
- Document your ideas and introduce them to the customer
- Version code, integrate continuously and build new tools
- Collaborate with frontend, backend developers and product managers
- Conceptualise your customer’s requirements and manage their expectations
- Interact with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience as a front-end developer
- Proficiency with web markup and pre-processing platforms, including HTML5, (S)CSS3, JSX
- Experience with JS frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience in the development or application of RESTful API services and communication technologies (AJAX, XML/JSON)
- Comfortable with adhering to mobile first or responsive web design principles
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions for them
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with front-end testing tools as Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Good understanding of Design and UX principles
- Experience with server-side technologies such NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Django is a plus
- Knowledge about accessibility, security compliance and user authentication
- Experience setting up and deploying staging/production environments
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Fluency in English
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)