At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
- Build modern, maintainable and reusable high-quality code
- Develop front-end components / widgets using ReactJS, vue or Angular
- Create back-end components with nodeJS on AWS Lambda or another cloud hosting environment
- Support the setup of AWS-based infrastructure
- Document your ideas and introduce them to the customer
- Version code, integrate continuously and build new tools
- Collaborate with frontend & backend developers, designers and product managers
- Conceptualise your customer’s requirements and manage their expectations
- Interact with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field
- Professional work experience with either ReactJS, VueJS or Angular (min. 1 year)
- Professional work experience with NodeJS
- Rock-solid understanding of ES6, ES2015
- Full proficiency in HTML5 and (S)CSS3
- Experience with AWS Lambda are a plus
- Excellent handling of RESTful APIs, AJAX, JSON Web Token, etc.
- Understand the importance of automated testing and code quality and apply it
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Proficiency with databases and query languages, such as NoSQL, SQL or GraphQL
- Knowledge of web app performance: profiling tools, load times, render speed
- Experiences with X-Domain Messaging and Browser Security are a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)