At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Are you up for a new adventure? We are looking for an experienced Interviewer to join our Talent Team and help us in building a strong network of IT professionals across Europe.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to deliver high quality in time.
What you'll be responsible for
- Perform engaging and memorable video interviews
- Write short assessments / summaries of each candidate
- Provide interview feedback to candidates (on demand)
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Understanding of IT skills and landscape of state-of-the-art technologies
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent German skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance decisiveness with empathy
- Experience with interviewing candidates / applicants is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, service orientation and responsiveness
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin or work remote
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts