At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as a Freelance Magento developer who manages the client's expectations and integrates them into online shop. You will design new features and design the overall presentation while maintaining the status quo.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
- Conceptualize the customer’s online shop and develop new features
- Build new, reusable, and high-quality code
- Create and implement scalable applications
- Document your ideas and introduce them to the customer
- Version code, integrate continuously and build new tools
- Collaborate with frontend, backend developers and product managers
- Conceptualise your customer’s requirements and manage their expectations
- Interact with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Magneto or Magento 2 (min. 3 years)
- Proficiency with databases (NoSQL, SQL, GraphQL, etc.)
- Magento certification (Certified developer) is a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and deliver what you committed
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Willingness to contribute to the GetTechTalent community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
- Access to exciting remote projects (agile)
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- A community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks Work with renown startups and corporations
- Support to become a freelance Pro
- Help to build your personal brand