Recruiting Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Working Student in Berlin, who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the recruiting process of our company.
You will work with our Talent Team to source and engage the best candidates for our clients. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. As a working student, you will be able to work up to 20h/week during your studies.
What you'll be responsible for
- Manage candidate communications delivering exceptional candidate experiences throughout the application process
- Utilize innovative recruitment methods and channels to build a strong pipeline of founders, consultants and tech-experts
- Perform initial candidate screenings and face-to-face interviews
- Prepare the details of vacant positions and review / update job descriptions and advertisements
- Update and maintain our Application Tracking System
What you bring to the table
- Studies in the field of business administration/human resources or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance decisiveness with empathy
- Willingness to take initiative and propose new ideas
- Motivation to deliver high-quality work
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts