Robotic Process Automation Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Process Automation Intern (or working student) who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the expansion of our company.
Your core responsibility will be to accelerate our execution by automating process using RPA. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. You will work with our management team to improve productivity and generate new content. The internship should last between from 3 - 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
- Support and analyse existing business processes and tasks
- Cooperate with our team on a daily basis to identify potential for automation and to capture requirements
- Utilize innovative methods to optimize processes and find solutions to challenging problems
- Support the design of efficient and time-saving processes
- Implement solutions and enhance them over time to ensure quality and sustainability
- Collaborate with team and management to create unique process experiences
Skills & Qualifications
- Full understanding of REST-ful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and VBA are a huge plus
- Expertise with automation tools and platforms, such as Zapier, Selenium, Google Script, etc.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail and correct code
- Initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement, as well as implement new processes and procedures
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin or work remote
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts