Robotic Process Automation Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Robotic Process Automation Intern (or working student) who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the expansion of our company.
Your core responsibility will be to accelerate our execution by automating process using RPA. You will work with our management team to improve productivity and generate new content. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. The internship is paid and should last between from 3 - 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
What you'll be responsible for
- Identify automation potential, by working closely with our operations team and management
- Write scripts/software to automate business processes and tasks
- Set up automation workflows with Zapier, IFTTT, or similar tools
- Document automated processes with confluence
- Interact with client, team members, management, and business partners to create unique process experiences and high usability
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 2 years studying Computer Sciences, Business IT, or a related field
- Expertise with automation tools and platforms, such as Zapier, IFTTT, etc.
- Full understanding of REST-ful APIs
- Experience with managing and documenting requirements
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail and correct code
- Ability to work independently
- Initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement, as well as implement new processes and procedures
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts