At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Join us as a Freelance Shopify Developer. You'll be responsible to create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of our clients' websites. You will develop websites from scratch and/or enhance existing ones.You will be responsible to provide a top-quality websites for our clients by working closely with project managers, UX strategist, or other developers you ensure a smooth process. Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
Your key responsibilities are to guide the client through the web building process -- from gathering requirements to implement rock-solid, re-usable and clean code that works smoothly across devices and browsers. Thereby, you establish yourself as trusted advisor of our clients, by giving them guidance on technical architectures, tooling or design best practices. Further responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize the customer’s online shop and develop new features.
- Recommend, develop and implement robust style guides for the products you are building.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and PSD files for user testing and development.
- Consult your client on how to create new corporate identities and brands and how to convey them cohesively with a web page.
- Present your work to customers and implement their feedback.
Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Shopify developer and/or strong proficency in working with Shopify (min. 3 years)
- Excellent visual and technical portfolio.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices
- Strong ability to design with user experience in mind
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience using code version control systems like Git
- Familiarity with HTML frameworks (e.g,. Bootstrap)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Full fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and deliver what you committed
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Willingness to contribute to the GetTechTalent community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
- Access to exciting remote projects (agile)
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- A community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks Work with renown startups and corporations
- Support to become a freelance Pro
- Help to build your personal brand