Social Media Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Online Marketing working student who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the expansion of our company.
Your core responsibility will be content creation and the introduction of (online) marketing automation. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. You will work with our management and sales team to create a strong lead generation machine. As a working student, you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
What you'll be responsible for
- Take ownership of interesting social media posts and website content to address both customers and our freelancer community
- Engage in our marketing campaigns (SEO, landing pages)
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news and share them with different target groups
- Create, edit, and optimise marketing materials (presentations, brochures, information sheets and company introductory letters)
- Drive the automation of our marketing activities
- Manage our customer feedback
- Grow our thriving developer community of Europe’s best freelance talent
What you bring to the table
- Majoring in a Marketing/Media/Communication degree program or other related field
- Experience with social media and marketing formats on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ability to use online marketing tools (e.g., newsletters, blogs, forums, CRM etc.)
- Creative technical writing skills to reach the audience with passionate stories
- Great communication skills
- Excellent English and German skills (written and spoken)
- You share our values: reliability, high-quality and trust
- Experience with marketing automation (optional)
- Design skills (optional)
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts