At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to providing exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionate about supporting YOUR passion.
Are you the one we are looking for and we don't even know it? Tell us! We are always open to getting in touch with exceptional people who want to help us bring digitalminds.io to the next level.
What you'll be responsible for
- Build new, reusable, and high-quality code
- Develop modular front-end and back-end features with ReactJS hat adhere to MaterialUI standards
- Create back-end components with nodeJS on AWS Lambda
- Write unit and integration tests
- Document your code, components, and workflows
- Version code, integrate continuously and build new tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Conceptualise our requirements and manage expectations
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor or Master's degree (or higher) in Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar
- Professional work experience with either ReactJS, VueJS or Angular (min. 1 year)
- Professional work experience with NodeJS
- Rock-solid understanding of ES6, ES2015
- Full proficiency in HTML5 and (S)CSS3
- Experience with AWS Lambda are a plus
- Excellent handling of with RESTful APIs, AJAX, JSON Web Token, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Proficiency with databases and query languages, such as NoSQL, SQL or GraphQL
- Experiences with X-Domain Messaging and Browser Security are a plus
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts