Software Development Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer Intern (or working student) who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the operations of our company.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. You will work with our development team to build our own platform and connect different tools. The internship should last between from 3 - 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
- Roll out new and improve existing user-facing features
- Build clean, modular and reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Manage the project requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Studies in the field of computer science (min. 2 year Bachelor)
- Advanced understanding of front-end technologies
- Knowledge about accessibility, security compliance and user authentication
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin or work remote
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts