Software Development Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Software Development working student who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively develop the future of our company.
You will work with our development team to build our own platform and connect different tools. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. As a working student, you will be able to work up to 20h/week next to university.
What you'll be responsible for
- Develop modular front-end and back-end features with ReactJS and nodeJS
- Build ReactJS components that adhere to MaterialUI standards
- Write unit and integration tests
- Document your code, components, and workflows
- Support AWS setup / configuration
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Interact with our team and clients to gather requirements
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 2 years of studies in Computer Science, Business IT or a related field
- Full understanding of REST-ful APIs
- First experiences with ReactJS, Redux, SCSS
- Experience with MaterialUI is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and correct code
- Initiative to clarify requirements and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts