At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our Recruiting Team is at the heart of where we redefine the future of work. It’s where operational excellence meets outstanding candidate experience and where you get in touch with the best digital minds and the latest technologies on the market. From intelligent sourcing, to creating unprecedented candidate experience and personal brands of our candidates, our Recruiting Team is our internal force that keeps our network thriving, enabling our clients to implement unprecedented digital strategies, products, services, and ventures with the best digital minds.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team and help us in building a strong network of IT professionals across Europe.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to deliver high quality in time.
- Collaborate with management to map out hiring requirements and to identify hiring demand
- Enhance unique, full life-cycle hiring strategies and define engaging and memorable interview processes
- Support and develop the recruitment strategies and employer branding activities
- Manage candidate communications delivering exceptional candidate experiences throughout the application process
- Utilize innovative recruitment methods and channels to build a strong pipeline of founders, consultants and tech-experts
- Perform initial candidate screenings and face-to-face interviews
- Prepare the details of vacant positions and review / update job descriptions and advertisements
- Update and maintain our Application Tracking System
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruitment
- Native or near-native fluency in English and German required
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A thorough understanding of the skills and capabilities required for digital consulting, engineering and design roles (consultants, architects, engineers, cybersecurity specialists, UX researcher, etc.)
- Proven track-record in using creative sourcing channels and tools/platforms to build a pipeline of both active and passive candidates
- A strong network in one or several of the following areas within the digital talent market: business, creative/design, or technology
- High adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- The ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance decisiveness with empathy
- Exceptional attention to detail, service orientation and responsiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement, as well as implement new processes and procedures
- A background within a recruitment position, ideally within a technology, innovation or digital consulting company
- Dynamic, international environment
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Possibility to grow your existing skills and learn new ones in IT sphere
- Start-up mentality
- Possibility of travelling