Technical Talent Sourcer
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our Talent Team is at the heart of where we redefine the future of work. It’s where operational excellence meets outstanding candidate experience and where you get in touch with the best digital minds and the latest technologies on the market. From intelligent sourcing, to creating unprecedented candidate experience and personal brands of our candidates, our Talent Team is our internal force that keeps our network thriving, enabling our clients to implement unprecedented digital strategies, products, services, and ventures with the best IT professionals.
Are you up for a new adventure? We are looking for an experienced sourcer to join our team on a position of Remote IT Sourcer to join our Talent Team and help us in building strong network of IT professionals across Europe.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to deliver high quality in time.
- Source active and passive candidates across different channels
- Utilize innovative sourcing methods and channels to build a pipeline of candidates
- Manage candidate communications delivering exceptional candidate experiences throughout the application process
- Perform initial candidate screenings
- Act as a main point of contact for the candidates during the selection process
- Update and maintain our Application Tracking System
- Assist with promotional activities related to digitalminds.io
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in sourcing IT positions
- Proven track-record in using creative sourcing channels and tools/platforms
- Understanding of IT skills and landscape of state-of-the-art technologies
- Remote work experience
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of bleeding-edge tools and methodologies in sourcing
- Written and spoken fluency in both German and English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Service orientation and responsiveness
- Friendly disposition
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Current registration as a freelancer
- Dynamic, international environment
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Possibility to grow your existing skills and learn new ones in IT sphere
- Start-up mentality
- Possibility of travelling