(UX) Design Intern/Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated UX Design Intern (or working student) in Berlin, who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to create outstanding design for our company.
You will work with our management and sales to from our Corporate Design, enhance our webpage and develop Marketing material. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. The internship is paid and should last 6 months/as working student you will be able to work up to 20h/week during your studies.
- Translate concepts and requirements into wireframes, user flows and prototypes that capture intuitive user experiences for our internal platform
- Research, mock, test, design, and prototype digital products
- Identify design problems and solve them by rapidly testing and iterating on your designs
- Manage requirements for software developers to ensure proper implementation of designed UX/UI
- Introduce your ideas how to enhance our corporate identity and design appealing marketing material
- Present your work to customers and management and implement feedback
Skills & Qualifications
- Studies with a focus on UX or Web design, software development, RPA or similar fields
- Advanced understanding of Sketch, Photoshop inDesign, Gimp, Framer, InvsionApp, or similar applications
- Passion for structure, process driven design approach
- Understanding of UX design best practices, responsive and mobile-first design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts