At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as a Freelance Wordpress Developer who will be responsible for helping define and translating business requirements from our clients into technical specifications and scalable architectures, database models and quality code. On top, you will integrate front-end elements.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
- Build new, reusable, and high-quality code
- Manage to customer’s web page by ensuring high performance
- Design and implement new features
- Develop solutions ranging from back-end to the front-end
- Document your ideas and discuss them with the customer
- Collaborate with frontend, backend developers and product managers
- Conceptualise your customer’s requirements and manage their expectations
- Interact with customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong proficiency in web development (Wordpress and/or WooCommerce)
- Solid understanding of Python, Ruby, PHP, MySQL
- Excellent handling of with RESTful APIs, AJAX, JSON Web Token, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and deliver what you committed
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Willingness to contribute to the GetTechTalent community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
- Access to exciting remote projects (agile)
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- A community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks Work with renown startups and corporations
- Support to become a freelance Pro
- Help to build your personal brand